Legacy Children’s Foundation
LCF develops leaders of sound character and academic excellence who will develop into educated, contributing citizens. Legacy students sharpen their communication, leadership, and character-building skills through Board governance, public speaking and leaders of LCF retreats. Hands-on, relationship building engages students to lead small groups to discuss topics of concern and importance to build unity. Trust, honesty, forgiveness and belonging nurture safe friendships that lead together. Leadership skills carry over into the real world of family, schools, and careers to develop bold leaders for tomorrow.
Legacy has taught me…
- Nothing is an easy climb.
- Trying new things can be fun.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Work hard!
- Somethings get hard… you must persevere.
- It feels good to face your fears.
- Respect others as you want to be respected.
- You don’t need a lot of stuff to have fun!
- Be patient with others!
- Respect others even if they are older or younger than you.
- Even if you don’t get your own way, always be positive.
- Sometimes the solution to your problems is right in front of you.
- Even it its not best for you, you should wish the best for everyone.
- You can always pick kindness over evil.
- Trust is a very valuable key to life.
- Strength comes within yourself.
- Never give up!
- Don’t think about yourself, think about others.
- Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.
- Listen it helps.
- Everything is mentality.
- Always do your best work.
- A cheerful mindset makes a day great!
- Try new things, you might love them!
- Live with a cheerful heart!
- Legacy will always be my second family.